Caltech India offers Automatic Film Applicator. It enables experimental chemists to conveniently draw down precise coating film on the different substrates so as to reduce and eliminate errors caused by manual factors. Factors affecting the draw down are the shear rate and downward force applied to the applicator tool. The Motorised Film Applicator sucks test paper smoothly on the vacuum bed. It greatly improves the reproducibility of paint film.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Adjustable variable speed: 2~100mm/s
- High precisionlinear guide bar and direct current motor without carbon brush. Making the draw down speed more stable.
- Reasonable design bracket, easily and simply operated, and can add any load.
- Special precise machining vacuum suction-gas plate with high smooth precision and high hardness-for better repeatability
- Can set the starting point freely, is suitable for different size substrates
- Four types application distance can be selected freely.
- Applicable to all Biugeds different type and size applicators and wire bars
- External vacuum pump eliminate all shake coming from traditional structure (put pump into machine)
Automatic Film Applicator / Motorised Film Applicator
|Ordering Information →
Technical Parameters ↓
|BGD 218/1||BGD 218/2|
|Draw down vacuum bed size||360 mm x 250 mm||490 x 250mm|
|Draw down vacuum bed size with hole||285 mm x 205mm||420 x 190mm|
|Max. application length||250mm||375mm|
|Draw down speed||2~100mm/s (adjustable variable speed)|
|Carriage holder weight||1.5KG (2KG or 2.5KG is optional)|
|Power Source||220V; 50Hz|
|Overall Size (No vacuum pump) (LxWxH)||500 x 345 x 340mm||635 x 345 x 340mm|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.