Caltech India offers NR145 is a precision colorimeter with 45°/0° viewing angle. It can measure accurately in 45° illumination /0° receiving under the SCE mode.
3nh R&D team concentrates on customer needs and develops series of high-cost and high-quality products. NR145 is a precision colorimeter with 45°/0° viewing angle after NH310, NH300, NR200, NR110 and NR100 colorimeter. NR145 colorimeter has strong functions which applied a number of differential innovative technologies. It can measure accurately in 45° illumination /0° receiving under the SCE mode. Plus, its CSCQ3 software helps perform color difference analysis, color difference cumulative analysis, chromaticity index, color sample database management, simulating object color, etc.
- Built-in white plate parameters. No need to calibrate each time which can perform measurement quickly.
- Double Locating: Illuminating locating and precise cross locating.
- Switchable Double Measurement End Face: Large stable end face and small concave-convex end face.
- New 45°/0° Optical Path Design: Significantly improve the measurement stability and precision.
- 8mm Measuring Aperture
- Equipped with rechargeable high-capacity Li-ion battery. No need to purchase battery repeatedly.
- Configure CQCS3 software. Connect PC computer to realize more functions.
- Having got SCM Metrological Certification, CE Certification, and ISO9001 Quality Management System Certification.
- Hand-head structure: small and convenient; make the measurement easier.
- Exquisite appearance: adopts traditional and fashionable aesthetic designs.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Model||NR145 Precision Colorimeter|
|Measurement End-face||Large stable end face and small concave-convex end face|
|Detector||Silicon photoelectric diode|
|Locating||Illuminating Locating/Cross Locating|
|Color Space||CIEL*a*b*C*h* CIEL*a*b*
|Color Difference Formula||△E*ab △L*a*b* △E*C*h*|
|Light Source Device||LED blue light excitation|
|Errors Between Each Equipment||≤0.80ΔE*ab|
|Storage||100pcs standards 20000pcs samples|
|Repeatability||Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.08
Average of 30 measurements of standard white plate
|Power source||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery 3.7V@3200mAh|
|Lamp Life||5 years, more than 1.6 million measurements|
|Charging Time||The first charging time is 8 hours–100% electricity|
|PC Software||CQCS3 Software|
|Printer (optional)||Miniature thermal printer|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.