Caltech India offers YS6080 is a benchtop grating spectrophotometer. YS6080 has many features, like 7 inches TFT capacitive touch screen display, full illuminants, reflective d/8 and transmissive d/0 geometry (including or excluding UV). With very stable and precise color measurement, large storage and powerful PC software all makes YS6080 ideal for color analysis within R&D and laboratory environments.
1. High configuration of hardware: 7 inches TFT Color Capacitive Touch-screen Display; Bluetooth 2.1; Concave Grating.
2. Double Array 256 Image Element CMOS Sensor; Long life-span stable xenon lamp.
3. With reflective and transmissive spectrum, accurate Lab value, good to calculate color formula and do precise color transmission.
4. Auto identify measuring aperture. Freely switchable between 3 measuring apertures: Φ 25.4mm/8mm/4mm. Users also can customize apertures.
5. Built-in temperature sensor to monitor and compensate the measuring temperature to ensure the measurement more precision.
6. Wavelength range 360nm – 780nm. Built-in 400nm/420nm/460nm cut off Xenon lamp, more professional in UV measurement.
7. Independent light source detector, continuously monitor the condition of light sources to ensure the light source reliable.
8. Multiple measurement modes: Quality Management Mode, Sample Mode; Meet more users’ requirement.
9. Multiple accessories, sample holders, fixation clamp, suitable to more working condition.
10. Big capacity data storage, for 20000 pieces test result.
11. Built-in camera locating.
12. More powerful extended functions at the PC software.
YS6080 benchtop spectrophotometer is used to do precise color analysis and transmission in laboratories. It can be widely applied in different industries, such as plastics, electronics, paint and ink, printing, garments, leather, paper, auto, medical, cosmetics, food, science institutes, laboratories.
|Model||YS6080 (Pulsed Xenon Lamp)|
|Optical Geometry||Reflectance: d/8 (SCI&SCE; Include UV/Exclude UV)|
|Transmittance: d/0 (SCI&SCE; Include UV/Exclude UV); Haze(ASTM D1003)|
|Conforms to CIE No.15, GB/T 3978, GB 2893, GB/T 18833, ISO7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN5033 Teil7|
|Integrating Sphere Size||Φ 154mm|
|Light Source Device||360nm-780nm Xenon Lamp, 400nm cut-off Xenon Lamp,420nm cut-off Xenon Lamp,460nm cut-off Xenon Lamp|
|Spectrophotometric Mode||Concave Grating|
|Sensor||256 Image Element Double Array CMOS Image Sensor|
|Measuring Aperture||Reflective : Φ30mm/Φ25.4mm, Φ18mm/Φ15mm, Φ10mm/Φ8mm, Φ6mm/Φ4mm;|
|Transmissive : Φ30mm/Φ25mm;Remark: 1. Automatic identification of switch caliber 2. Customized Configuration caliber and lens position|
|Specular Component||Reflectance: SCI&SCE|
|Color Space||CIE Lab, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV, Hunter LAB, Munsell, s-RGB, HunterLab, DIN, βxy|
|Color Difference Formula||ΔE*ab, ΔE*uv, ΔE*94, ΔE*cmc(2:1), ΔE*cmc(1:1), ΔE*00v, ΔE(Hunter), DIN ΔE99|
|Colorimetric Index||WI (ASTM E313, CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter),|
|YI (ASTM D1925, ASTM 313),|
|TI (ASTM E313, CIE/ISO),|
|MI (Metamerism Index),|
|Staining Fastness, Color Fastness, Color Strength, Opacity,|
|Gardner Index, Pt-Co Index, 555 Index, Haze(ASTM D1003)|
|Observer Angle||2° & 10°|
|Illuminants||D65, A, C, UV, D50, D55, D75, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12|
|Displayed Data||Spectrogram/Values, Chromaticity Values, Color Difference Values/Graph, Pass/Fail Result, Color Offset|
|Measuring Time||About 2.4s (Measure SCI & SCE about 5s)|
|Repeatability||Spectral reflectance: Φ25.4mm/SCI, Standard deviation within 0.06% (400 nm to 700 nm: within 0.05%)|
|Chromaticity value: Φ25.4mm/SCI, Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.012 (When a white calibration plate is measured 30 times at 5 second intervals after white calibration)|
|Spectral Transmittance: Φ25.4mm/SCI, Standard deviation within 0.06% (400 nm to 700 nm: within 0.06%)|
|Chromaticity value: Φ25.4mm/SCI, Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.015 (When a white calibration plate is measured 30 times at 5 second intervals after white calibration)|
|Inter-instrument Error||Φ25.4mm/SCI, Within ΔE*ab 0.12|
|(Average for 12 BCRA Series II color tiles)|
|Power Supply||DC 24V, 3A Power Adapter|
|Light Source Device Life||5 years, more than 3 million times measurements.|
|Display||7″ TFT Capacitive Screen-touch Display|
|Data Port||USB & Bluetooth & Print serial port|
|Data Storage||Standard 5000 Pcs, Sample 40000 Pcs|
|Language||Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, (Optional Customized German, French and Spanish)|
|Working Environment||Temperature: 0~40℃; Humidity: 0~85% (No Condensation)|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.