Caltech India offers Whiteness Meter. BGD 585 Digital Whiteness Meter consists of light filter, sample clamp and photo-detector. The total whiteness is the whiteness of blue light R457. The instrument is strictly designed according to standard light source A and the condition of illumination test 45/0 stipulated by CLE. It has been tested and trial run thoroughly and conforms to JJG512-87 national measurement testing regulations and is designed according to many national standards.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Range of Measurement： 0-100 （Digital Display Type）
- Zero Drift：≤0.2/10min
- Resolution Ratio： 0.1
- Display Drift：≤0.3/3min
- Light Source： 12V/30W Halogen Tungsten Lamp
- The Stability of Voltage Fluctuation： 0.1
- Whiteness formula： The Whiteness of Blue Light WB=R457
- The Reappearance of Measurement：≤0.3
- Weight： 1.8Kg ；
- Dimensions： 260×320×280mm （L×W×H）
|BGD 585||Digital Whiteness Meter|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.