Caltech India offers CM 8856 Digital Coating Thickness Gauge with Right Angle Probe 90° for Ferrous & Non Ferrous base material.
CM-8856 Coating Thickness Gauge with Right Angle Probe has dual technology features selection of magnetic induction or eddy current measurement techniques. Right Angle Ferrous Probe 90° measure non magnetic coatings on ferrous-magnetic substrates. Right Angle Non Ferrous Probe 90° measure non conductive coatings on non-ferrous metal substrates.
Principle: F Type Magnetic Induction (Iron Base)
Applications: Measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials on magnetic materials
Examples: Galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc
Principles: NF Type Eddy Current (Aluminium Base)
Applications: Measure the thickness of non-conductive coatings on nonmagnetic metals
Examples: Anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. Applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc
* Can store the new data in 99 groups.
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N)
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous (Notice: Continuous mode is convenient to measure the coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.）
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shutdown.
* Automatic memory of calibration value, and automatic recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder, while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Separate Type can provide several type probes, measure can be more flexibility.
|Principle||F Magnetic Induction & NF Type Eddy Current|
|Min. Radius Workpiece||F Type: convex 1.5mm/concave 25mm
NF Type: convex 3mm/concave 50mm
|Min. Measuring Area||6mm|
|Min. Sample Thickness||0.3mm|
|Data Memory||99 Groups|
|Automatic Power Off||√|
|Power Supply||2×1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
|Weight||81g without batteries|
Further more we have reputed customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.