Caltech India offers Infrared Thermometer. It is capable of non-contact (infrared) temperature measurements at the touch of a button. The built-in laser pointer increases target accuracy while handy push buttons combine for convenient, ergonomic operation. They are sometimes called laser thermometers as a laser is used to help aim the thermometer, or non-contact thermometers or temperature guns, to describe the device’s ability to measure temperature from a distance.
The Non-contact Infrared Thermometers can be used to measure the temperature of objects’ surface that is difficult to be measured by traditional (contact) thermometer (such as moving object, the surface with electric current or the objects which are hard to be touched).
- Rapid detection function
- Precise non-contact measurements
- Single laser sighting
- Unique flat surface, modern housing design
- Automatic Data Hold
- “MAX/MIN” function
- Backlit LCD Display to access Dark Areas
Wide Range Application
Food preparation, Safety and Fire inspectors, Plastic molding, Asphalt, Marine and Screen printing, measure ink and Dryer temperature, HVAC/R, Diesel and Fleet maintenance.
Distance & Spot Size
As the distance (D) from the object increases, the spot size (S) of the area measured by the unit becomes larger. The relationship between distance and spot size for each unit is listed below.
The distance to target / size of IR focal spot ratio is 12:1. With a distance of 12 cm to the target, the size of the IR focal spot is thus 1 cm.
- Temperature Range D: S : -50°C to 550°C (-58°F ~ 1022°F) 12 : 1
- Display Resolution : 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Emissivity : Fixed at 0.95
- Accuracy for Targets:-50°C ~ 20°C (-58°F ~ 68°F) ±3°C (5.4°F)
- 20°C ~ 550°C (68°F ~ 1022°F) ±2.0% ±2°C (3.6°F)
- Repeatability: ±1°C(1.8°F)
- Response Time : 500ms
- Spectral Response : 8~14um
- Over Range Indication : LCD will show “ ”
- Diode Laser Output : <1mW, Wave length 630 ~ 670nm, Class 2 laser product.
- Operating Temp. : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temp. : –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity : 10%~90%RH operating, <80%RH storage
- Power supply 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.