Caltech India offers Chloride Ion Test For Abrasives. Chloride Ion Test Kit for Abrasives is used to test the recycled abrasives for the presence of chloride salts that may contaminate the cleaned surface.
CHLOR*TEST “A” is the only complete and easy to use abrasive test kit – even the least experienced tester can get accurate results.
Many coatings have failed from chlorides deposited on a surface by contaminated abrasive. Finally, Chloride Test Kit – Abrasive is a test that you can do in the field in minutes! No more sending samples to a laboratory; no waiting days for results; no high cost!
A self contained, accurate, and reliable test kit. Chloride Test Kit – Abrasive provides results in minutes.
When specifications require consistent, safe, reliable testing of abrasives, use
CHLOR*TEST “A” uses ASTM D4940 principals, but offers the additional value of chloride ion specific measurements.
Cross contamination, from test to test, is eliminated through one time use of individual components. The components are premeasured to ensure accurate results in parts per million. In addition, no temperature correction is needed from 41°F to 176°F. Use this innovative product confidently with any abrasive.
- P160 – CHLOR*TEST “A” Chlorides in Abrasives (Box of 4 Tests)
- P165 – CHLOR*TEST “A” Chlorides in Abrasives Bulk (Box of 40 Tests)
- P150 – CHLOR*TEST Chlorides on Surfaces (Box of 5 Tests)
- P155 – CHLOR*TEST Chlorides on Surfaces Bulk Pack (Box of 50 Tests)
- P170 – CHLOR*TEST “W” Chlorides in Water and Liquids (Box of 5 Tests)
- P175 – CHLOR*TEST “W” Chlorides in Water and Liquids Bulk Pack (Box of 50 Tests)
- P190 – CHLOR*TEST “CSN Salts”, Chlorides, Sulfates, Nitrates on Surfaces (Kit Contains 5 of Each Test)
- P210 – CHLOR*TEST “CSN Salts”, Refill – 5 of Each Test
- P215 – CHLOR*TEST “CSN Salts”, Refill Bulk- 50 of Each Test
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.