Caltech Engineering Services offers digital DC Regulated Power supply.
DC Digital Regulated power supply Model: CAL-3005 has many features for generating constant voltage or constant current for lab uses.
- It features low ripple and high stability.
- Utilizes SMT technology.
- LCD display to show regulated voltage and current Green/Amber LCD back-light
- Auto interchangeable of regulated voltage and current
- Multi-turn variable device to provide high precision voltage setting
- Step-by-step current limit setting
- Auto-tracking on PARALLEL and SERIAL working condition
- Extended output terminal connection
- Continuously working under full loaded condition
|INPUT VOLTAGE||220V / 110V ±10% 50~60Hz|
|OUTPUT VOLTAGE||0 ~ 30V|
|OUTPUT CURRENT||0 ~ 5A|
|LINE REGULATION||CV S 0.02% + 2mV|
|CC S 0.05% + 5mA|
|LOAD REGULATION||CV S 0.02% + 2mV CC S 0.05% + 5mA|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.