Caltech India offers Cross Hatch Adhesion Tester. This instrument is widely used to evaluate the adhesion of various coatings. A high precise machined wheel presenting 6 or 11 cutting blades with various spacing is mounted in a handle. The test is carried out by performing 2 series of crossed cuts at right angle. The obtained lattices is either brushed or cleared with adhesion tape. According to the coatings thickness and the related spacing, the results can be classified with reference to a standard scale. It has long life tool with 6 cutting edges and comfortable wood handle.
When applied to multi-coat system, assessment of the resistance to separation of individual layers of the coating from each other may be made.
The Cross Hatch Cutters conform with the requirements of: BS 3900 E6 ; BS/EN ISO 2409 ; ASTM D3359
Main Technical Parameters:
- Six working side blades: When the blade edge is not sharp enough, users can loosen the boat type nut and top thrust screw to rotate it to achieve a new blade.
- Multi-cutting blades spacing: 1mm/2mm/3mm
- The number of square: 25squares/100squares
Packing List –
- Carrying case
- Cross Hatch Cutter & Handle
- 1 roll of 3M Scotch Transparent Tape
- Certificate of Conformity (if requested)
Cross Hatch Adhesion Tester
|Ordering Information||No. Of Teeth||No. Of Cutting Edges||Cutter Spacing|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.