Caltech India offers BGD 309 Cupping Tester. It is used for assessing the cupping ability of coatings applied to metal sheets up to 1.2mm (0.05”) thick. It is applicable to evaluate crack resistance and detachment from the metal substrate of coated surface which is coated with paint, varnish, etc., after the coating layer is deformed gradually under standard condition. The sample panel（max. 1.25mm thick×70 mm width, coated min.0.03mm）is clamped by an upper wheel and manually cupped by a ф20mm hemispherical indenter onto a ф27mm die by a drive wheel. The depth to cause failure is indicated on a precise digital display. The results can be easily observed with an illuminated magnifier.
- Compliance with ISO 1520, BS 3900 Part 4, DIN 53166, DIN 53233 etc
- Automatic coordinate positioning system: machine can memorize the home position after being zeroed, and locate the plugs position automatically. Therefore, the traditional error caused by replacement or wobble can be eliminated.
- Highly precise position sensor: the minimum division value of the depression depth can reach 0.01mm.
- Applicable for every kind of substrate, and the maximum pressure can reach 2500N.
- The coordinate position of the plug can be zeroed manually and can be memorized while it is cold.
- Hand twist operation: labor saving and easy-handling.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Diameter of punch： ф20mm
- Maximum dent thickness： 12mm
- Maximum depress power: 2,500N
- Precision of dent： 0.01mm
- Counter： digital display, in 0.01mm increments
- Dimension of test pane：150mm×70mm ×0.03-1.25mm Smooth, not deformed
- Material：polished steel panel
- Weight： 20Kg
- Dimensions： 230×300×280mm （L×W×H）
|BGD 309||Digital Cupping Tester|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.