Caltech India offers Automatic Flash Point Tester. Automatic Flash Point Tester is designed and produced according to ISO 2719, ISO 2592, ASTM D93, ASTM D65, ASTM D6450 etc standards. It is suitable to test flash and fire point（Except fuel oil and petroleum products whose open flash point is below 79℃）
- The design of firing adopt patent technology, keeping a stable fire through controlling the flow speed for flammable liquid. Operator can adjust the flow rate hence avoiding some dangerous and inconvenient factors which would be happened by electronic or LNG firing.
- With the atmospheric pressure sensor in the machine and the pressure can be revised automatically
- Controlling the speed of rising temperature automatically, with coercive cooling system.
- With the safe protection for firing, alarm and stop testing when exceeding the safe temperature
- Controlling heating, stirring, scanning and flashing procedure automatically.
- With double heating elements and can switch mutually.
- Can self-check automatically and show the failure
- With a large data-base and can store 100 datas also including inquire, manage etc.
- With RS-232 interface and can print testing results.
- Monitor can refire automatically when the igniter die.
- Clear and beautiful big LCD screen（320×240）
- Small size, light weight and reasonable structure.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Power supply： AC 220 V±10%，50Hz
- Thermometer： 0～400 ℃；each scale division is 0.1 ℃.
- Ambient temperature： ≤35 ℃
- Relative humidity： ≤85％
- Total power consumption：less than 700 W
- With accessional printer
|BGD 236||Automatic Open Cup Flash Point Tester|
|BGD 239||Automatic Closed Cup Flash Point Tester|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.