Caltech India offers Holiday Detector HD-10. Holiday test machine model HD 10 DC holiday detector has range of 0-10KV DC. Holiday Detector is portable fully digital holiday detector is used for quality control inspection instrument. It is used to electrically locate and fault find in defects of protective coatings. Audible and visual alarms are activated when a flaw is detected using holiday detector rubber brush and electrodes. This makes holiday detection procedure very easy and operator friendly.
Standard Specification of Holiday Detector HD-10 Features:
• Light weight – Easy to carry
• Compact & Light weight design
• HD-10 model has built in Jeep Meter.
• Housed in attractive PVC carry bag
• Audio & visual alarm fault indicator
• Operated by single battery
• Long lasting once battery is charged
• External automatic charger for battery
• Low battery indications
• HV molded probe for easy connection and handling
• Extension spring pusher for ease
• Flat silicon conductive brush of 150mm for repair patches and avoid steel marks on coated surface.
• External plated spring electrodes & Internal conductive rubber electrodes available from 2” to 72”
• Ground spring cable useful for types of connection, positions for testing & inspection of coating material
- Unit Weight : 2.25 kgs
- Total Weight : 7.50 Kgs with carrying case
- Display : Clear LED 3.5 digits
- Voltage : 0-10KV
- Resolution : 0.01KV
- Volt. Setting : 0 to 10 KV in the step of 0.01KV
- Short Circuit : Test current <0.5mA
- Fuse : 2.5 Amp tubular fuse
- Alarm : Audible and visual
- HV Probe : 150mm long
- Spring Pusher : 400mm long
- Battery Charger : Suitable for 12V battery
- Power : 12V 2.3A maintenance free rechargeable battery
Instrument is supplied with HV probe, Extension spring pusher, Ground spring cable, 2 batteries, Flat silicon conductive brush, Operating manual, Certificate of calibration, and Spare Fuses.
After sales and services provided by us
|Holiday Detector HD-10||0.1KV to 10KV. Resolution 0.01KV|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.