Caltech India offers Intelligent Krebs Stormer Viscometer. BGD 186 is the newest Krebs Viscometer which is upgraded from BGD 184. It is used widely for making viscosity measurements on paints/coatings in accordance with ASTM D562. Digital version with constantspeed motor rotating at 200 r. p. m can get greater accuracy and repeatability for test results.
- Can show “KU”,“cP” ,“g”，“℃”value simultaneously.
- Designed with calibration fuction: With standard oil, the end user can complete calibration independently, no need return it manufacture.
- Has a big LCD which can show test result clearly
- Can set test time
- With RS 232 communcation port, can print test results
- Self protection function under over-range.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Range：40.2KU～141.0KU 27-5250cP
- Accuracy：±1.0% of full scale range
- Repeatability：±0.5% of full scale range
- Paddle speed：200r/min±0.5r/min
- Overall Dimensions：210mm×180mm×500mm（length by width by height ）
- Package Size：560mm×450mm×280mm
- Package Weight：9.2 Kg
|BGD 186||Intelligent Krebs Stormer Viscometer|
The cP reading from the Krebs Stormer Viscometer isnot necessarily agree with cP values measured by other instruments due to:
1. Unique shear rate of the Krebs Stormer Viscometer paddlespindle.
2. Uniqueness of the Krebs unit scale
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.