Caltech India offers Krebs Stormer Viscometer. BGD 184 Stormer Viscometer is used for measuring the viscosity of Newtonian and non-newtonian fluids in accordance with ASTM D562. The viscosity of a non-newtonian material varies depending on the rate of shear, but Krebs Stormer Viscometer can measure the viscosity at a set speed shear rate which provides a consistent standard.
Based on the popular traditional KREBS method, using a weight-driven rotating paddle to sense the paint viscosity at a constant 200rpm, this modern digital instrument provides automated motor operation, without weights & pulley, allowing accurate direct reading in KU (Krebs units) or g (gram). The conversion between these units is automatically calculated by the microprocessor and displayed on request. Sturdy construction allows for use either in a production environment or in the laboratory.
- LED digital display gives the reading in Krebs units or grams.
- The quick release chuck enables rapid cleaning and changeover of the paddle
- Self protection function under over-range.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Range：40.2KU～141.0KU （27-5250 cP）
- Accuracy：±1.0% offull scale range
- Repeatability：±0.5% offull scale range
- Paddle speed：200r/min±0.5r/min
- Overall dimensions：210mm×180mm×500mm（length by width by height ）
- Package Size：560mm×450mm×280mm
- PackageWeight：9.2 Kg
|BGD 184||Krebs Stormer Viscometer|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.