Caltech India offers Programmable Viscometer. This programmable viscometer is the most universal viscometer in the world. It is a great favorite of customers for the high cost-performance. It offers state-of-the-art functions and performances in-line with similar styles of meters and features a backlit LCD digital display, 16 bit micro-computer and a highly accurate stepper motor. The meter is stable and accurate in motion, programmable in design and easy to use.
- It will give a warning when the torque is out of 10% to 90% of the measuring range.
- The RTD temperature probe can monitor and measure viscosity and temperature to nearest 0.1oC in real-time. The temperature range of measurement is 0oC to 100oC.
- Viscosity, shear rate, shear stress, rotary speed, temperature, percent torque, serial number of the spindle and the maximum viscosity can be measured and current rotary speed of selected spindle are displayed directly on the screen.
- Data can be printed via a RS232 interface with the printing interval set by users according to their own demand. The bidirectional RS232 interface allows communication with computer, programming and data acquisition.
- Through the optional BGD programmable software, customized measurement programs can be downloaded to the instrument for automated and individual operating.
- The optional rheological characteristic software enable the functions such as computer automated operation, data acquisition and analysis, data storage, historical data comparison.
- Patch technology is employed in both main control panel and micro-step driver, and the state-of-art micro-processor is incorporated in the circuit design.
- The full range and linearity of each grade are all calibrated through a PC interface, and the measuring capability and functions of this instrument have achieved the state-of-art performance.
- AC Adaptor 100V- 240V
Can test Shear Rate and Shear Stress !!
Main Technical Parameters:
|Ordering Information →
|BGD 156||BGD 157||BGD 158|
|Measurement Range(mPa.s)||BGD 156/1:1-2M BGD 156/2:100-13M BGD 156/3:200-26M BGD 156/4:800-104M||BGD 157/1:1-6M BGD 157/2:100-40M BGD 157/3:200-80M BGD 157/4:800-320M||BGD 158/1:1-6M BGD 158/2:100-40M BGD 158/3:200-80M BGD 158/4:800-320M|
|R.P.M (per min)||0.3-100||0.1-200||0.1-250|
|Rotor Amount||BGD 15★/1 : No.1, No.2, No.3, No.4 are standard configurations (#0 is optional)BGD 15★/2、BGD 15★/3、BGD 15★/4:
No.2, No.3, No.4, No.5, No.6, No.7 are standard configuration
(No.0 and No.1 are optional)
|±1.0% (of the full range)|
|Power Supply||Power Supply Adapter ( input 110/220 V；50 /60 Hz； output 15v 1.2A)|
|Optional Accessories||BGD 1601—Low viscosity adapter （No.0 rotor）
BGD 1602—Small sample adapter
BGD 1603—Mini single color printer
BGD 1604—RTD Thermometer
BGD 1608—Viscometer data collection and programmed analyses software
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.