The Tinker & Rasor portable power supply is an ideal DC current source for many cathodic protection corrosion maintenance tests. Weighting only 10 pounds, the CS-10 comes complete with batteries as well as accommodations for connecting to external power source.
Common usage is for determining current requirements for cathodic protection and impressing current on an underground structure for assisting in locating electrical contacts with foreign systems such as, foreign under ground utilities.
The CS-10 is sold complete with (9) batteries, charger, 12 Volt lighter adapter. The instrument also contains one 9 volt alkaline battery with life expectancy of 2 years or more. Pelican manufactures the instrument case. It is considered indestructible and is water resistant.
- Adjustable DC current output – 0 to 10 Amps
- Interrupted / continuous selection
- Interrupt ranges (+5%)
- 4 seconds”ON” – 1 second “OFF”
- 8 seconds”ON” – 2 seconds “OFF”
- 14 seconds “ON” – 6 seconds “OFF”
- Meter: Liquid crystal display
- Meter sensitivity ranges: 1 Amp & 10 Amps
- Meter resolution: 1 milliamp
- Batteries: 1 12 volt sealed lead acid battery
- 2 sets of cables
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.