The Tinker & Rasor SR-2 Soil Resistivity Meter is highly accurate and easy to use with the 4-pin Wenner or 3-pin Fall Potential methods of soil resistance measurement.
A highly accurate and easy to use soil resistivity meter for use with the 2-pin and 4-pin (Wenner) methods of soil resistance measurement. A pin selector switch allows choosing between 2-pin and 4-pin tests without removing cables.
Model SR-2 provides easy resistance readings with a digital 4-1/2 digit display, push-button operation, and an easily adjusted Ohm to MOhm range selector. The display will show in the correct range. Multiply reading with pin spacing multiplier for Ohm-cm.
Use the SR-2 to find soil resistivity for a variety of cathodic protections applications, including pipelines, tanks, wells, etc. Also use for geological and archeological studies.
- 4.5-digit display.
- 0.01 Ohm to 3.3 MOhm ranges.
- Simple push-button operation.
- Weather / impact resistant Pelican case
- Internal rechargeable 12V battery.
- Low battery indicator.
- AC adapter Quick instructions in lid of instrument. Up to 50-foot pin separations
- 4-Pin “Wenner” method”
- 3-Pin “Fall of Potential” method
- 2-Pin method
- 1-Pin “Single Rod” method
- Data logger connection
- (DL-1 data logger sold separately)
- Tinker & Rasor SB-1 Soil Box (sold separately).
- Resistivity Ranges: 0.01 Ohm to 3.3 MOhm
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Operating Temperature: 0-50ºC (32-122ºF)
- Case: Pelican® long-life case with weather-sealed lid
- Dimensions: 10.75″ x 10.75″ x 6.5″ (273 x 273 x 165 mm)
- Operating Weight: 6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.