Caltech India offers Automatic Digital Abbe Refractometer. A refractometer measures the extent to which light is bent (i.e. refracted) when it moves from air into a sample and is typically used to determine the index of refraction (aka refractive index or n) of a liquid sample.
The refractive index is a unit-less number, between 1.3000 and 1.7000 for most compounds, and is normally determined to five digit precision.
The refractive index is commonly determined as part of the characterization of liquid samples, in much the same way that melting points are routinely obtained to characterize solid compounds. It is also commonly used to:
- Help identify or confirm the identity of a sample by comparing its refractive index to known values.
- Assess the purity of a sample by comparing its refractive index to the value for the pure substance.
- Determine the concentration of a solute in a solution by comparing the solutions refractive index to a standard curve.
BGD 253 Automatic Digital Abbe Refractometer is the latest product which is developed by Biuged. No need be calibrated and read testing results by manual any more.It means a whole test can be finished automatically：drop sample（liquid） on the workbench, and close cover, press “measure” button and all tests will be done automatically and all testing results would be shown on the screen：such as date, temperature, refractive index,concentration and correction of refractive index, correction concentration according to current temperature. And it also equipped with inner mini-printer,can print testing data for storage.
Automatic Digital Abbe Refractometer eliminates a lot of errors coming from manual operation and calculation record. Many errors can be avoided and esure test results be reliable.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Measuring range of refractive index: 1.3000-1.7000 (Concentration：0~95%)
- Measuring precision ofrefractive index: ±0.0002 (Concentration：±0.5%)
- Min-division value ofrefractive index: 0.0001 (Concentration：0.1%)
- Power: 220V 50HZ
- Weight: 3 KG
- Size: 350mm×210mm×180mm
|BGD 253||Automatic Digital Abbe Refractometer|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.