Caltech India offers PANTONE Plus Series Formula Guide (Solid Coated & Uncoated ). The PANTONE Formula Guide is an essential tool for printers, pre-press professionals and graphic designers and replaces the previous PANTONE Formula Guides.
The PANTONE Formula Guide (Solid Coated & Uncoated), consists of a two-volume set of swatch books, offering 1,761 PANTONE colours, 84 more than the previous edition, printed on coated and uncoated paper making up this two volume fanbook set.
The PANTONE Formula Guide (Solid Coated & Uncoated) offers a simple chromatic arrangement of swatches, isformulated with the same 14 previous base inks and the new colours are printed with uniform ink film thicknesses for easy matching on press.
The PANTONE Formula Guide:
The PANTONE Formula Guide (Solid Coated & Uncoated) offers numerousfeatures, including:
- 1,761 solid PANTONE Colours – 336 new additions
- Same reference numbers as previous edition – new numbers begin at 7548
- Icons indicate whether a colour is achievable in CMYK or RGB
- Includes ink mixing formulas
- Printed on coated and uncoated text-weight, FSC certified paper
- Color Checker Lighting Indicator aids lighting evaluation
- Simple index system for easy referencing
|GP 1501||PANTONE Plus Series Formula Guide|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.