Caltech India offers Wire Bar Coaters. The wire and its rod from the wire-rod applicators are made of stainless steel，which are corrosion-resistance. A coating (Paint or Ink) is being drawdown by a known thickness wire-rod applicator over a substrate (eg. Black/White Test Chart, Glass or Wood Panel, etc.) onto our Drawdown Board. The motion of the drawdown is done by gripping the 2 edges of the applicator or by using the Holder (for BGD 211 Wire Rod Applicators only)
These applicators provide an economical way to assure the uniformity of thickness of very thin films.
- Bar and wire manufactured of stainless steel
- Perfect for very thin films, e. g. foils and paper coating tests
- Ideal for flexible materials such as paper, cardboard, test charts, foils, leather, textiles, etc.
- Maximum attainable wet film thickness engraved on bar end
- Simultaneous drawdown of several samples side by side is possible
Main Technical Parameters:
Biuged instruments offer two different diameter types bar:
- Dia 10mm—-for BGD 211, BGD 212 and BGD 123
- Dia 9mm—-for BGD 214, BGD 215
Wire Bar Coaters
|Ordering Information||Effective Wire-Wounding Length (mm)||Total Length (mm)||Gripping Space (mm)-Left/Right||Wet Film Thickness (µm) available|
|BGD 1151||Holder for BGD 211|
|BGD 1152||Holder for BGD 212|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.