Caltech India offers Overhead Stirrer. These newest stirrers are of the highest quality. The core a direct current brushless motor is explosion-proof and overcomes the disadvantages of traditional stirrers. The stirrers can operate under high load for an extended period of time without any need for maintenance.
- International safety certification：get CE, cTUV us and FCC safety certification issued by German TÜV company
- Whole machine is explosion-proof
- Setting safety circuit： Automatically cut off the circuit in the event of the motor overheating and other exceptional circumstances.
- Overload protection：Motor would automatically stop in case of continuous overload.
- Motor protection：When motor is over load, short circuit or any special situation, the machine will alarm and shut down.
- Anti-spill samples：PLC control system starts up smoothly, prevent samples overflow.
- Closed case：is accordance with international popular DIN/EN60529 standard, high protection gradeIP42, can prevent liquid to splash into the machine and lead to corrosion of the circuits.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Ordering Information →
|BGD 701||BGD 702||BGD 703||BGD 704|
|Max. Stirring Capacity（water）||20 L||40 L|
|Motor Rating Input, W||60 W||120 W|
|Motor Rating Output, W||50 W||100 W|
|Speed Range, rpm||0-2,200 rpm||50-2,200 rpm||0-2,200 rpm||50-2,200 rpm|
|Speed Display Accuracy, rpm||—||±3 rpm||—||±3 rpm|
|Speed Display Resolution||1 rpm||1 rpm|
|Max. Torque||40 N.cm||60 N.cm|
|Max. Viscosity||10,000 mPa.s||50,000 mPa.s|
|Chuck Range Diameter||0.5-13||0.5-13|
|Dimension（W×H×D）||83x220x186 mm||83x220x186 mm|
|Weight||2.4 kg||2.4 kg||2.8 kg||2.8 kg|
|Packing List||① LCD or LED digital overhead stirrer head—-1 pc
② Flat Base —1 pc
③ Main Pole——1 pc
④ Dispersing pole with four leaf——-1 pc
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.