Having a high efficiency mixer for the dispersing job becomes more necessary. That is why we designed our coating fast mixer. BGD 760 mixers are a great mixing solution that are capable of handling an extremely broad range of materials for countless applications including automotive, chemical, wood finishes, marine, R&D, and various lab settings.
- Suitable for a wide range of mixing applications
- With two types for option：
BGD 760/1 Carrying Can – Shakes a variety of containers of all sizes and shapes（User should prepare container by himself. The max. diameter of container is 180mm, the container height range is from 65mm to 180mm）
BGD 760/2 Carrying Bottle – Shakes eight glass bottles whose capacity is 200ml （Each arm have four bottles ,and every bottle can finish dispersing of 150ml sample）
- With timer can automatically stop mixing cycle
Main Technical Parameters:
- Motor：550W 220V 50Hz
- Crankshaft revolution：660 r/min
- Main shaft reciprocating stroke：16 mm
- Upper and lower maximum amplitude：8 mm
- Head arm swinging angle：30°
- Overall dimension：790×520×1090 mm （length by width by height）
|BGD 760/1||Coating Fast Dispersing Tester（Carrying can）|
|BGD 760/2||Coating Fast Dispersing Tester（ Carrying bottle）|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.