Caltech India offers CES-100 Paint Film Thickness Meter with best customer satisfaction.
Dual technology features automatic selection of magnetic induction or eddy current measurement techniques. We are largest seller of coating thickness gauge in India. Coating Thickness Meter is highly recommended for testing powder coating thickness, anodizing aluminum thickness, paint shops, anodizing thickness tester, powder coating aluminum thickness gauge, powder coating equipment, powder thickness gauge, paint thickness gauge, aluminium coating processes, and hard anodizing. Paint Film Thickness Meter is used by leading car manufacturers. Paint Film Thickness Gauge has PC connectivity for measuring and recording data on PC. It can give min, max, average and statistical data.
Now Dual purpose Coating Thickness Meter is available in India
- 128*128 dot matrix LCD display, standard menu operations
- Two measure mode: single and continuous
- Two group mode: direct (DIR) and general(GEN), readings will be lost when power off in direct mode, and not be lost in general mode. 80 readings can be stored for each group
- Zero point calibration and multi-point calibration(up to 4 points) for each group
- User can recall, delete specified readings, or delete group readings
- Statistics display: mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation
- Three probe mode: auto, magnetic and eddy current
- User can set high or low limit alarm for each group
- Power off automatically
- USB interface to data transmission
- Low battery and error indication
|Working principle||Magnetic induction||Eddy current principle|
|Guaranteed tolerance (of reading)||(+/- 3%+1)um||(+/- 3%+1.5)um|
|Low range Precision||0.1um||0.1um|
|Minimum curvature radius||1.5mm||3mm|
|Diameter of Minimum area||3mm||5mm|
|Basic critical thickness||0.5mm||0.3mm|
Two “AAA” batteries, USB cable, CD, Calibration Iron, Calibration Aluminum, Precision Standard, in a carrying case.
|Paint Film Thickness Meter|
|CES-100||Coating Thickness Gauge (Ferrous & Non Ferrous 1250 µm)|
|Coatem||Coating Thickness Gauge (Ferrous 0-1500 µm)|
|Coatem NF||Coating Thickness Gauge ( Non Ferrous 0-1500 µm)|
|CF 1500||Calibration Foils|
|Fe Base||Stainless Steel Zero Block|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.