Caltech India offers BGD 510 Buchholz Indentation Hardness Tester. It is a reliable test method for evaluation of indentation resistance of plastic deformable coatings. A beveled disc with a sharp edge is applied onto the test surface under a constant 500g. Test load provided by a steel block holder. The trace left after 30s. Load is measured with a 20X magnification illuminated microscope. The length of the indentation is inversely proportional to the hardness.
- Conform with Standard ISO 2815
- Stainless steel block
- Circular tool is a double cone block
- Circular tool and support of hard metal
- Marking triangle for precise positioning.
- 20x magnification with graduated scale to measure indentation length.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Indentation load: 500±5g
- Accuracy of indentation reading: 0.1mm
|BGD 510||Buchholz Indentation Hardness Tester|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.