Caltech India offers BGD 626 Multi-section Ink Proofing Press. Multi-section Ink Proofing Press is the newest product used for the testing the adaptability of ink printing. Compared with other types, it has many features as below:
- Distribute ink automatically and time and speed for distributing ink are adjustable.
- Used for lithography printing,letterpress printing or UV ink, UV flexographic ink
- Printing pressure and printing speed can be set according to the user’s requirements.
- Can print different substrates,such as book paper, art paper,matt art paper, gray paperboard,film and tinplate etc.
- High repeatability and reproducibility.
- High quality, easy to clean and maintenance, simpe and safe for operation.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Effective size of coloured strips：106mm×215mm（two colours）；106mm×215mm/45mm×215mm（three colours）；45mm×215mm（four colours）
- Printing Rubber：Common rubber or special rubber for UV ink （either-or）
- Speed of distributing ink：There are three different speeds （550,700,900 rpm）on the control board.Operator also can dismantle shell of machine to do stepless speed regulation.
- Printing speed：There are three different speeds （10,16,22 rpm）on the control board.Operator also can dismantle shell of machine to do stepless speed regulation.
- Distributing ink time：1～120 second (adjustable)
- Print pressure：Can be adjusted precisely externally according to the substrate thickness（±0～800g）
- Distributing ink pressure：Can be adjusted precisely externally according to the rubber using status
- Power supply：AC 220V/50HZ；Power：250W（saving electrical power design）
- Dimensions of machine：525X430X280mm
|BGD 626||Multi-section Ink Printing Proofer|
|BGD 1145||Ink Injector|
|BGD 1386||Special roller for UV ink|
Ink Injector is used for compare ink and its colour, operator can control precisely thickness of coloured striped when printing. And also can get the dosage of spot colour ink in advance by calculation. Its size is φ20X180mm and min quantitate unit is 0.00112CC
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.