Caltech India offers Flash Point Tester. It is designed and produced according to ISO 2719, ISO 2592, ASTM D93, ASTM D65, ASTM D6450 etc standards. It is suitable to test flash and fire point（Except fuel oil and petroleum products whose open flash point is below 79℃）
- The design of firing adopt patent technology, keeping a stable fire through controlling the flow speed for flammable liquid. Operator can adjust the flow rate hence avoiding some dangerous and inconvenient factors which would be happened by electronic or LNG firing.
- Clear and beautiful LCD screen
- Small size, light weight and reasonable structure.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Power supply： AC 220 V±10%，50Hz;
- Thermometer： 0～400 ℃
- Ambient temperature： ≤35 ℃;
- Relative humidity： ≤85％;
- Total power consumption：less than 650 W;
|BGD 235||Open Cup Flash Point Tester|
|BGD 238||Closed Cup Flash Point Tester|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.