The Iwata cup is based on the Japan method of liquid viscosity measurement. It has a tapered orifice with the internal diameter of 50mm to the external diameter 86mm. However, the procedure of usage is the same as that of the Zahn Cups.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Internal Vertical Height：43±0.1mm
- Internal Orifice：Φ3.5±0.05mm
- External Orifice：Φ6.0±0.5mm
- Internal Diameter：50±0.05mm
- Outer Diameter：86±0.1mm
- Operating Temperature：10±0.1mm
- Centistokes Range：70 to 370
- Efflux Time(sec)±0.2s：20-105s
|BGD 122||NK-2 Iwata Cup|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.