Caltech India offers BGD 526 Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester. It is the newest machine which is developed by Biuged . It can examine washability and related properties that affect the stain resistance of coatings. Detergent performance testing can also be determined in a reproducible manner.
Paint often becomes soiled especially near doorways, windows, and in work and play areas. Coated surfaces need to be tested for resistance to abrasion caused by a brush, sponge, or other means. The Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester can produce a repeatable, controlled condition to simulate everyday use or wear patterns.
It accords with standards such as ASTM D2486, ASTM D3450, ASTM D4213, ASTM D4828, DIN EN 11330, EN ISO 11998 etc.
- Running speed can be set to meet requirements of different standards.
- With four-digit counter, start the machine and it will automatically be stopped when reaching set times.
- Compatible with a variety of abrasion pads to comply with different standards requirements, such as ISO, ASTM, DIN etc..
- Quickly and easily to load and unload testing samples and replacing abrasion head.
- Can work normally under different voltage and frequency
- With stable and uniform running speed because of Push-rod design
- Features two brush holders for side by side testing
- Long service life with hard and durable design
- The whole machine body is made of anodized aluminum, having stable working status, repeatable test results, no exception even in the fastest speed of the stroke.
- Liquid solutions are pumped to the brush heads from the detachable container mounted to the side of the tester. The pump may be switched on or off during the course of testing, and the flow can be adjusted for precise dosing.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Specification of brush：Nylon brush bristles in 5/4 pattern extending 19mm from block.
- Weight of brush （including device holding brush）：454±10 g（ASTM D 2486）；135±1g（ISO 11998）
- Stroke Length：300mm
- Frequency of travel ：5～95 times/min（adjustable）
- Range of count： 0～9,999 times
- Size of test plate： 430×150×0.03mm
- Power of motor：25W
- Power：110V～220V；50/60 Hz
- Overall size：500×460×280mm
- Capacity of Water Container：5L
|BGD 526/1||Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester ( ASTM D2486 )|
|BGD 526/2||Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester ( ISO 11998 )|
|BGD 526/3||Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester ( ASTM D3450 )|
|BGD 526/4||Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester ( ASTM D4213 )|
|BGD 526/5||Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester ( ASTM D4828 )|
|BGD 526/6||Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester ( DIN 53778 )|
|BGD 527||Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester ( ASTM D2486 & ISO 11998 )|
|BGD 1045||Abrasive pad (3M Scotch Brite® handpads)
(ISO 11998；Size— 90×39mm; Pack of 50)
|BGD 1364||Special nylon brush （ASTM D 2486；1 pair）|
|BGD 1365||Hog Bristle Brush（1 pair）|
|BGD 1510||Sponges (ASTM D 3450;1 pair)|
|BGD 1511||Sponges (ASTM D 4213;1 pair)|
|BGD 1512||Sponges (ASTM D 4828;1 pair)|
|BGD 2355||Brass Shim （165×12.7×0.25mm；pack of 10 pairs）|
|BGD 2208||Black plastic panel（ 432×165×0.25mm；pack of 100）|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.