BGD 755 series Lab Basket Mill is an integrated equipment, which combines milling and dispersing to reduce particle size for paint, coatings, inks and pigment dispersions applications. The basket mill integrates high speed dissolving and pump wheels, a very narrow particle size distribution can be achieved in this machine.
- Replaceable basket structure, easy to clean
- Easy to maintain and move from one batch to another different product production
- Little grinding media required
- Double wall milling basket and double wall container for cooling an heating is optional
- Excellent mill results
Main Technical Parameters:
- Parameter of motor：750～2200W；220V 50Hz
- Rotation speed：0-2,880 r.p.m
- Processing Capacity：0.8-20L
- Control Method：Stepless speed control, with digital speed display
- Medium Size（mm）：1.8-2.5mm
- Material：The part contacting with material is SS304
- Lifting System：
For 550 and 750W—Spring Lift by hand；
For 1,100W, 1,500W, 2,200W —Electric Lift automatically.
|BGD 755/1||550W Basket Mill (1.5L)|
|BGD 755/2||750W Basket Mill (3L)|
|BGD 755/3||1100W Basket Mill (5L)|
|BGD 755/4||1500W Basket Mill (10L)|
|BGD 755/5||2200W Basket Mill (20L)|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.