Caltech India offers Digital Coating Thickness Gauge which measures coatings on Steel & Iron.
It is also referred to as a paint meter is used to measure dry film thickness.
Paint Thickness Meter utilize non-destructive principle with most economical choice that retains the uncompromising quality of Coating Inspection Instruments.
We are largest seller of coating thickness meter in India.
Coat Meter has built in keys to restore calibration at any place. User can calibrate instrument using standard foils of various thickness of his choice. Full electronic coat meter with legible display for easy readability.
Paint Film Thickness Meter is best way to check dry film thickness of non magnetic organic coating on ferrous substrates.
Highly compact, handy instrument measures paint / coating thickness on steel surface based on selected model.
It measures non-magnetic coatings on steel. Coating thickness meter has flexible probe and therefore can be used to test almost all types of locations. Special adapter with curvature adapter is used for testing coating on rods and wires above 6mm diameter.
Powder Coating Thickness Meter is provided in compact box for safe storage of instrument along with standard calibration foils, zero block and operating manual.
- Powder Coating Shops
- Forging and valve manufacturer
- Paint Shops and Applicators
- Coating Inspection Engineers
- Painting Contractors Inspection
- Anodizing Contractors
- Motor Vehicle Manufacturers
- Automotive Refinishers, Insurance agents & more…
- Fast and repeatable measurements
- No calibration required for most applications
- ZERO block provided to verify instrument functions.
- 7 nos. calibration foils provided with selection of coating thickness meter.
- Audible and visible measurement indication
- Basic instructions provided with paint thickness tester
- Calibration certificate provided with the gauge
- 1-Year Warranty
|Coating Thickness Gauge|
|Coatem||Coating Thickness Gauge ( Ferrous 0-1500 µm)|
|Coatem NFC||Coating Thickness Gauge (Ferrous & Non Ferrous 1500 µm)|
|Coatem-3||Coating Thickness Gauge (Ferrous 0-3000 µm)|
|Coatem-6||Coating Thickness Gauge (Ferrous 0-6000µm)|
|Coatem NF||Coating Thickness Gauge ( Non Ferrous 0-1500 µm)|
|CF 1500||Calibration Foils|
|Fe Base||Stainless Steel Zero Block|
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.